Yes! The app saves any fishing reports you view, and it also saves the last chart and any satellite layers you've viewed.
For the latest reports and charts available, open the app at the dock or launch ramp as you're leaving, while you still have wifi service.
To save written fishing reports:
1) While still at the dock or within wifi range, tap the "Reports" icon from the home screen.
2) That's it! The latest 7 fishing reports are automatically saved to your phone for offline use.
To save a chart:
1) While still at the dock or within wifi range, tap the "Charts" icon and select the region you want to save for offline use.
2) From the main chart menu, view any data layers (like Chlorophyll or Cloud-free SST) you want to save for later. The app will automatically save all the previous shots for that satellite layer.
3) That's it! The app automatically saves the most recent chart and any data layers you viewed while online.